Introducing the latest additions to our Blackfly S GigE camera line – the BFS-PGE-50S4M-C and BFS-PGE-50S4C-C. These 5 MP models are particularly well suited for integration into small handheld devices with their impressive low weight of 53 grams and high pixel density ideal for integrating with compact, less expense lenses. Leveraging Sony’s IMX547 sensorthey deliver exceptionally low-light performance with superior quantum efficiency and very low absolute sensitivity making them suitable for a range of challenging applications from biometrics to scientific research and more.
These new GigE cameras with power over ethernet also take advantage of our Lossless Compression feature, delivering 25% higher frame rate of 30 FPS without compromising on image quality. Read along for more detailed specs, pricing and to consult a specialist about your project requirements.
- 5 MP global shutter CMOS
- At 53 grams, the lightest weight camera with IMX547
- Lossless Compression enables 25% higher FPS (from 24FPS to 30 FPS @ full resolution)
- High QE and low noise yield a low Absolute Sensitivity Threshold (4.4 photon AST)
- Superior quantum efficiency (68% QE @ 525nm)
- Excellent low-light performance (2.49 e- read noise)
- Small pixel size enables less expensive, more compact optics
- High sensitivity (High QE and Low AST) reduces lighting system requirements