Free Guidebook Explains the Capabilities and Limitations of Thermal Cameras for Screening Elevated Skin Temperature, Crucial to Improving Health and Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Navigating the so-called “new normal” includes reimagining the economy and the way we live and work. To keep people healthy and safe during and following the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses and organizations are developing new health and safety programs. A critical component of new systems, programs, and protocols is an effective frontline screening tool for detecting elevated skin temperature. While thermal imaging cannot detect a specific infection or disease, organizations can derive crucial data that, when combined with further medical screening, can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
To aid businesses from small retail shops to global enterprises and governments understand and leverage thermography for elevated skin temperature screening, FLIR Systems has produced a downloadable PDF called, “The Complete Guidebook on Thermal Screening for Elevated Skin Temperature.”
This free resource provides comprehensive information and details for any business or government agency considering the use of thermal cameras for elevated skin temperature screening:
- Screening Program Considerations – Know the important factors to review before purchasing and deploying an elevated skin temperature screening program.
- Thermal Camera Selection – Understand the difference between thermal imaging cameras, including the sensitivity, accuracy, stability and spatial resolution required to be effective.
- Ensuring Program Success – Determine and manage the myriad factors that can influence screening accuracy, including environmental factors and the screening program workflow.
- Education and Support — From repairs to upgrades, get the most out of a thermal camera system.
- Working with a Reputable Partner – Determine the reliability and reputation of a camera provider before making the investment.
With this guidebook, potential FLIR customers and partners will come to understand how infrared thermography can provide a fast, easy, contactless (non-invasive), and effective method to initially screen individuals for signs of elevated skin temperature, all with minimal disruption.
Fill out the form below and download the comprehensive PDF guide for free, available now: