FLIR Latitude Online Certification
This course is intended for installers, service technicians, application engineers and users of the FLIR line of IP- based security products. The goal of this course it to give participants a robust understanding of how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot FLIR’s Latitude Video Management System (VMS), including servers, cameras, client workstations, thin client applications, and more.
Strong computer skills, basic networking knowledge, and a Video Surveillance background are all highly recommended for participation in this course.
What You Will Learn?
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand networking principles as they relate to the FLIR Latitude VMS platform
- Perform installation and configuration of FLIR Latitude VMS servers and clients
- Use Latitude AdminCenter to add/remove system components, edit settings, set schedules, backup/restore databases, run reports, and more
- Use Latitude ControlCenter to monitor/review/export video and audio, handle Alerts, escalate Incidents, utilize Google Maps/Earth integrations, and more
- Use the browser based EZ Client to enhance mobile/remote access solutions
- Use Latitude tools like DNA, DVConsole, the new UVMS Support Tool, and more
- Understand how FLIR Smart Vehicle Search ALPR plugin enhances Latitude capabilities
Location and Duration
Latitude Certification training is provided completely online during COVID travel restricted times. In addition, our Online Latitude Certification course is a two-day LIVE event (Zoom meeting; remote desktop to class machines) and is preceded by a mandatory Pre-Certification self-paced course that must be completed prior to the two-day LIVE event.
For the LIVE event, classes are held from 8:00am to 4:00pm each day in alternating ET and PT time zones. Please make sure to choose a class that works for you based on your physical location.
Because we are using Zoom to host the course and Remote Desktop tools to provide access to specific training machines, it is highly recommended to use dual monitors with the Zoom session on one monitor and the Remote Desktop connection to the training machine on the second monitor. If you only have access to one monitor, you will need to ‘half screen’ each window so you can see both the Zoom session and the Remote Desktop connection to your training machine all on one monitor.
Who Should Attend?
Field technicians, installers, system engineers, project managers, and those in sales seeking a better technical understanding of the Latitude Video Management System.
Promotion: $1327.20 per person
Registration closes ten days before the scheduled course date. Classes with fewer than six attendees may be cancelled and rescheduled.
You will be directly billed for the cost of training. Cancellations within two weeks of the scheduled training sessions are non-refundable.
Each person is responsible for his or her own internet connection and computer with minimum hardware specs that will be provided.
Only two seats from one organization can be confirmed for a single training session. If seats become available within two weeks of a scheduled training session, we will open them up for any stand-by registrations.
Latitude Certification is good for two years from the date the course is completed.
Completion of this course also awards 15 BICSI continuing education credits (CEC)